THE TRAINING RESOURCE GROUP SANDLER HOW TO SUCCEED
Partner with TRG whose mission is your success.
The Training Resource Group Offers a 4-Step Training Process
Evaluate to assess business development skills already in place and to identify challenges on which to focus.
Deliver a reinforcement training program to teach the skills necessary to become a top level producer.
Provide individual coaching to customize a business development approach for each individual.
Implement a tracking system to measure the results of the training program.
Philadelphia Sales Leadership Summit
Join us on November 22, 2016
Learn the best in class sales leadership practices from today’s top sales leaders who are currently working with over 100 Philadelphia-based fast growth companies.
This program is for companies facing the unique challenge of selling into Large Enterprise Accounts. Challenges that the program will address include:
- Effectively winning accounts with a long sales cycle
- Successfully leveraging relationships with large clients to win more business with those accounts
- Strategically deploying your people so you are successfully growing accounts
- Developing a more effective Go / No Go Strategy that will keep you from wasting time and money on opportunities that won’t develop into business
- Position your company to win bids and RFP’s against your biggest competitors
Our book teaches business development to professional service providers, as well as anyone looking to grow their business.
Authors and Sandler trainers Chuck and Evan Polin discuss their latest book, Selling Professional Services The Sandler Way: Nobody Ever Told Me I'd Have to Sell, and how Sandler's principles can have a major impact on practice development.
The Sandler library of books includes two Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, as well as the best-selling sales classic for any sales book ever.
Selling Professional Services The Sandler Way teaches non-selling professionals how to sell: a critical skill in law firms, where compensation is typically based on generated revenues.