THE TRAINING RESOURCE GROUP SANDLER
Partner with TRG whose mission is your success.
Join Us on Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Leverage LinkedIn Best Practices That Lead to Sales Results
Join The Training Resource Group, a Sandler Training franchise and ConnectOps, a lead-driven LinkedIn business development solution for a half-day program focusing on the most successful LinkedIn strategies for driving revenue. On Wednesday, June 7, 2017, you will learn:
- Why sales teams are finding it more difficult to fill pipelines and achieve their quota, and what they can do about it.
- Learn which leads have the highest conversion ratio’s and how to take advantage of these opportunities in your organization.
- Help your sales team avoid the most common social selling mistakes that hold back performance.
- Review LinkedIn strategies and tactics for penetrating into target accounts more effectively and shortening the sales cycles.
- Why most people have a difficult time converting LinkedIn connections into new business.
- Both short and long term opportunities available to your business, and how to take advantage of them immediately.
The Training Resource Group Offers a 4-Step Training Process
Evaluate to assess business development skills already in place and to identify challenges on which to focus.
Deliver a reinforcement training program to teach the skills necessary to become a top level producer.
Provide individual coaching to customize a business development approach for each individual.
Implement a tracking system to measure the results of the training program.
Our book teaches business development to professional service providers, as well as anyone looking to grow their business.
Authors and Sandler trainers Chuck and Evan Polin discuss their latest book, Selling Professional Services The Sandler Way: Nobody Ever Told Me I'd Have to Sell, and how Sandler's principles can have a major impact on practice development.
The Sandler library of books includes two Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, as well as the best-selling sales classic for any sales book ever.
Selling Professional Services The Sandler Way teaches non-selling professionals how to sell: a critical skill in law firms, where compensation is typically based on generated revenues.